Monday, October 13, 2008

This is pretty good!!



We had our first full week of rice cereal and Kate seemed to really like it. I find this unusual because it sure does not smell good and I don't think I've ever hear any mom say their child loved rice cereal. She smiles the whole time I'm feeding it to her. If there was one word to describe this child it would be EASY! I'm in no saying that having two children is easy because it's not. Especially not between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. But as far as eating, sleeping and just hanging out, she is pleasant and laid back. She's probably saving it all up for the toddler years. That seems to be what Lynley did. She is definitley a pleasure to be around every day. I look forward every day to looking over into her crib in the morning and seeing that big smile.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What is it about 5 to 7 pm? Not fun for anyone with kids!
Kate is adorable!